Monday, February 28, 2005

spring mornings

Last week was an interesting week...
it was the first week to "fly by" in a long time. My weeks usually drag along and the weekends pass me by in a blur. I have discovered that I thrive on being constantly busy and I work very well under pressure, but I love having nothing to do on the weekends (which is rare), or days that epitomize the word beautiful.

Speaking of beautiful,
Here we are entering spring. I adore spring, probably because when it finally arrives, I have been ready for it for over a month.
here are some random thoughts that entered my mind about spring.

Spring is fresh, spring is new, spring is most enjoyable. and superb weather to go to the zoo in.

Waking up for an eight o'clock class is more bearable when it is a perfect Spring morning.

Everything is cool and quiet, the sun feels soft and lovely. You can tell the day will be beautiful and you can simply enjoy it longer than most.

When you breathe in , the flowers are sweet and the dew is a perfect accent to the ground.

It seems necessary to praise God for a morning like this, yet the weather makes it easy.

This morning was liberaating and almost comforting. In the face of so much work that needs to be done, it made me take a step back and alter my stressed perspective.

God is wonderful, He is faithful to our needs. Praise Him for the early Spring mornings.

1 comment:

Mikethelawstudent said...

When does spring officially start? I enjoy spring too. To speak like I think carin would "its happy" which is it
I enjoy not being cold. I don't like not being able to go on walks outside with you. Ill get over it though.