Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Overwhelmed

Right now I am beyond stressed, I am truly overwhelmed. I read my last post to try to regain the peace I have been experiencing, but it was in vain. I am most concerned that it is not humanly possible to complete all that will be asked of me from now until summer and do a good job with it all. In my desperate attempt to recapture Gestalt perspective, I was able to have sound enough mind to seek the Scriptures... source of life. Here is what I found:

Luke 12: 25 -26 "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[a]? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"

Matthew 6:33-35 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. "

they are verses that I already knew, but somehow, each time i revisit them is like a new peaceful revelation.

I am still stressed and probably will be for ...oh... the rest of my life..., but now I am just whelmed. [10 things i hate about you]

Word of the Wise: Do not under any circumstances take Comm 3 and Political Science Research Methods in the same semester [on top of other classes, work, a social life... maybe not any more... , and whatever] it is detrimental to your health.


Oh and for Carin and other verbose friends of mine... my new word is licentiousness ! - used in my popular culture paper... a lot of fun!!! :)

2 comments:

Mikethelawstudent said...

You'll be absolutely fine and still maintain A's in everything so dont worry be happy, just one day at a time.

Carin said...

listne to Mike.
oh and hey you cant give me a word with no definition....

miss you