Tuesday, February 22, 2005

to Carin

Faith is a passionate intuition. William Wordsworth

my dear friend,
You are passionate about being used by God and being able to change the world. Carin Evelyn will become an even more extraordinary person than she is now, I have faith in that. I also have a passionate intuition that God hears the cries of your soul lately and He has provided an opportunity that answers your hearts desire. Remember that He IS bigger than the obstacles that we cannot see over and we mut all have faith that His faithfulnes will provide. Life should be lived my dear friend, and we have to take steps into the fog before we see the sunshine. But fog is a scary thing, it is incredibly hard to see through. I will pray for you to have strength, and wisdom, and peace and pray that you recieve all the support and prayer you need. You know you have mine.



" Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. " -Ecclesiastes 4:12

1 comment:

Carin said...

it is odd that you would write that today of all days. I am learning so much right now. or I sure as heck better be. I love you. thank you.