Thursday, August 18, 2005

Some people just don't understand

I have Post- Harry Potter Depression.

I also have mean and pointed words for people who find it the least bit comical to reveal anything about the ending of the latest addition to the series.

You obviously do not get it, it is very rude and I am beyond frustrated at the fact that it was ruined.

It was worth reading it for myself anyway, I mean how could I not?
But seriously ~


by the way Sam... how long did this particular 'spell' last you and doug?

3 comments:

Carin said...

Post- Harry Potter depression is an actual condition. I do hope that the happy future will quickly induce you to a more enjoyable state.

Mikethelawstudent said...

so yeah..this blog anger was mostly directed at me...Im sorry I really didnt think i was right when i said it on the boat I'm really sorry i was right!

Doug said...

Liz, I haven't read Hary Potter - yes everyone, you can gasp loudly and stare at me in disbelief. I read fifteen books this summer and not one had "Harry Potter" in the title.