Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Finally

I am sitting here in my new suite with my roomate while she listens to Boyz2Men and Maroon5 and we discuss nothing in particular, except it is a mutual sadness that we miss our sweet little apartment more than we ever thought we would. Our Suitemate is nice and seemingly easy to live with so far, but it has certainly taken getting used to having someone else added into the equation. Yet, there is a pleasant comfort and the closet feeling of home being here in this world of OC. All of our friends have returned, and while life is always changing... these people are as familiar as a hometown. It is nice to be in this company. Most of all, I am enjoying the forever presence of the love of my life.

Jars of Clay gave a free concert last night and I was more excited than anyone else in my group was, but I did not care, they soothe my soul and I could listen to Dan Hasseltine all night. It was wonderful.

My Harry Potter depression has lifted... sorry to have sounded so vindictive in my earlier blog, I promise it was not directed at any particular individual. I was set off by a more recent incident and got fed up. Sorry honey.

2 comments:

Carin said...

You were right! I can't remember what I owe you for loosing the bet... what can I say... I am forever expecting the worse and being pleasantly surprised.
People say that its no way to live... but I like it. Expect crap and then when its just mud, it doesnt seem so bad.

Mikethelawstudent said...

hi...love you...bye