Thursday, November 03, 2005

...yet computers are not really that good for listening

I have good days i really do, I actually am a very happy person, but I have realized that, of late, I only feel like posting when I am either angry or down or plain overwhelmed about something. Maybe thats not so healthy~ relying on a computer to vent to... Oh well maybe I should pray more when I am feeling like this.

Does anyone else feel like screaming so loud, and just letting the tears fall from your face~ somewhere that no one but you and God can be...?

There are not enough hours in the day to get anything done.

3 comments:

Mikethelawstudent said...

I think you may need to go see a shrink ;) ya goofball.

Mikethelawstudent said...

I love you :)

Carin said...

can I just say "ditto". is that allowed. I agree. what we need to do is go somewhere and SCREAM as loudly as we possibly can, even tho it damages your vocal chords. then we could drive on a road as fast as our cars(in my case not very fast) will drive. I found a happy place... we should go while its still warm. the only down fall of this place is that time doesnt stop when you are there, and two it is necessary to go back to reality.
I love you!
and the count down beings until I can eat at PF Changs again...