Thursday, July 14, 2005

in between

Right now I am in Indiana in between visiting family I haven't seen for a year and our PCS destination of Pennsylvania. I am in between lots of things actually... OH well. YAY for "getting out of dodge", but I am missing my friends. :) I have loved catching up on everyone's blogs :) very entertaining. Oh yeah, I have also discovered that I have become a very picky hotel conossuier [sp?] Sometimes you just don't want to sleep on those sheets... a little sketchy. lol, i am sure I will survive. And to anyone who has been to Branson- the Kirby and Brett magic show is brilliant but it lasts for about 4 hours... after the 30th ping pong ball has dissapeared, its about time to go home. Although I have yet to figure out how they cut the girls in half and switched thier bottoms. hmmm.

Anyway, I am having internet withdrawls and tis one shortlived connection will probably have to last me until the 25th. How sad. At least I haven't locked myslef out of my hotel rooms. hahaha. J/K!! I love you so much dacia and carin!!!

1 comment:

Carin said...

I am counting down the days till our little extravaganza! I am in the "are we there yet" faze of summer. I am soo ready for August. and if you had been home Dacia wouldnt have been locked out so its all your fault. hehe I love you tons and I actually wrote that last quote on my blog.