Monday, April 07, 2008

Its been a year

I realized that it has been almost one year to the day that I have blogged ... or even looked, at this account.

Its a little late for Christmastime/ end-of-the-year updates but here is my year in review...

I got married about eleven months ago and it has been the most amazing time of my life. My husband is amazing and we have such a blessed life. While this time a year ago I was freaking out about wedding details and being married, not sure what it would be like to not live with my best friend Dacia... this year I am freaking out about graduating college :)

Mike got into law school after doing very well on the LSAT exams and he decided to go to Washburn School of Law this fall.

I got a job at a think tank which I love and am job searching in Kansas.

I guess that's where I am... a year later in a time of transition once again.

There a still a lot of unknown variables that need to be worked out, but God will guide us through these changes and I am sure I will have some good news about our lives in Kansas soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Welcome back to blog world Liz! I'm so glad to have randomly clicked on your link and found something new there! I hope you keep coming back. I love reading what you write!! :o)