Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pensacola

Some of my best friends and I have just returened from spring break in Pensacola, Florida with a stopover in Baton Rouge, LA.
It has been one of the most adventurous weeks of my life and I know that I will never forget a moment.

I went parasailing and I tried to see all the way to the Bahamas, I went dancing and nwo my muscles hate me, and I ate at the most maginifcent restaurant in America for eighteen dollars because we were cute and from Oklahoma.

If this wasn't available for everyone to see, I post the funniest stories I have had all year. Oh well.


To good friends, inside jokes, secrets, and the gulf of mexico.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Does Grandma know you went on a wild and crazy Spring Break trip?! If not, I'll make sure she doesn't see any MTV Spring Break footage while she is visiting next week just in case you're on. Just Kidding! How fun...I'm just a wee bit jealous!! :o)